This is a non-comprehensive list of all the things that got stolen or missing since I arrived. For those items marked in Bold eyewitness reports or other evidence point towards one criminal, however, prosecution is pointless; those marked in Italics, I conceive suspicion, but am not 100% sure. The rest just disappeared.
- 1 nice watch
- 1 cheap, but useful multimeter to measure voltage, etc.
- Car tires
- Fuel (around 20gal ± 76l)
- 6 shovels
- 1 nice, historic German hammer
- 3 wonderfully straight 50x300x4200mm teak wood planks
- iPhone 4
- 2 pillow cases in white
- Every week, the post finds a better use of my TIME Magazine subscription than handing it over to me
I will update this list if necessary. However, being a good Lutheran, I live to his explanation of the 1st commandment, which reads:
That now, I say, upon which you set your heart and put your trust is properly your god.
So – no grief. Those are just things and replaceable. And I guess, you pay a little price for more freedom. And by the way: Before people accuse me of stealing, Robert Linder, USA shot the picture above in 2012!